Saturday, September 09, 2006

Another Wrinkle and Wrinkle Removed!

A few websearches demonstrated that my AC adapter issue was in fact a battery issue.

I resolved it but went to SFO for my Boston flight with the laptop half-charged.

At the airport, I took my computer to a automated charging station and topped the power up. It was very space age. Unattended remote controlled, taking credit cards and securing charging ports with red light isometric thumb-print readings.

When I went to retrieve my Pismo, the thumbprint reader wouldn’t work! Neither would the courtesy phone beside the station!

I had ten minutes before my final boarding call to rescue the device from three tech support people and while I was waiting my phone ran out of minutes. Ultimately, Pismo and I were reunited just in time for takeoff.

No comments: